Verify Your Identity on IYL Trading : The Document Requirement
The team strictly adheres to the Act on Prevention of Transfer of Criminal Proceeds in conducting a thorough and meticulous identity verification process to protect and ensure users funds are safe and secure on bitwallet. All users are required to submit a total of three documents: Photo Identification (driving license, passport, etc.), ID Selfie and Proof of Current Address.
For IYL Trading Personal Account application, you will need to upload one of the documents below (the document must show the name and date of birth of the applicant).
- Driving License or Certification of Driving History
- Basic Resident Registration Card with Photo
- Residence Card
- Special Permanent Resident Certificate
- Identity Card
- Only accept document issued by the government and must show same information (name, date of birth and address) as the registered information.
- Expired identity document will not be accepted as an Identification Document.
- Kindly provide a scanned copy or photographed document in electronic file format such as .GIF, .JPG, .TIF, .PDF, etc.