Payment method (Bank Wire International: via bank)
1: Log in to My Page.
2: Click “Transfer”> “Deposit” in the left menu.
3: You can use 3 payment methods, please choose your favorite payment method.
- Bitwallet: You can deposit via BitWallet. Please refer to the deposit method (Bitwallet) for the manual.
- Bank Wire International: You can make a deposit via bank (this page).
- Bank Wire Local Japan: Deposits can be made via banks in Japan. Please refer to the payment method (Bank Wire Local Japan) for the manual.
4: Bank Wire International: Deposit via bank
- Under Account, select the account from which you want to deposit.
- Please select the currency to deposit.
- Please enter the amount in the space on the right with half-width numbers.
- Click the "Send" button.
- A deposit application email (subject: Deposit request recieved.) Will be sent to the registered email address.
- Please remit to the account described in the deposit application email.
- A payment completion email (subject; *****) will be sent to your email address.
- Click "My Accounts" on the left menu to confirm payment.
- Please confirm that you have received funds from "Balance" or "Statement".
- Operation starts the day after payment is made.
- Be sure to agree to LPOA. Even if the deposit is completed, it cannot be reflected in your account.
- Deposits in non-operating currencies will be reflected in your account at the rate of the deposit date.
- Check the payment method for each payment method.
- Deposit fees will be deducted from the deposit amount.
- In addition to the deposit fee, there may be bank fees etc. of the intermediate bank or the remittance bank side.
- To comply with anti-money laundering rules, we do not accept remittances from third parties.
- The deposit of funds must match the name of the account holder. No deposits can be accepted except in the name of the person.
- Please note that withdrawals via Bitwallet are limited to the deposit amount.